Over the last couple of days we haven't had school-one planned and two SNOW days! (Not to count the days I have been off to have my house repaired)- I have been spending a good amount of my time working on finishing up several projects that I started.
If you know me, I am constantly starting new projects. Finishing them is a different story. But much to my surprise, I finished 3 in the last 3 days.
The first project I completed were my Phonics Skills Poster. I use them on my Reading Focus wall (more information on that here). There are 25 different posters that range from compound words to vowel rules. When I printed them, I printed 2 pages at a time to make them just a little smaller. I am also planning on printing 4 on a page and putting them on a loose leaf ring. These will be small enough to place in my guided reading bin. To purchase these click the image below:
The second project I completed were my Guided Reading Cards. I will explain the multiple ways that I use these in a later post. There are 19 cards that can be used to reinforce comprehension. Click the picture to visit them at my store:
Finally, I completed my Word Attack Strategy Books. These Word Attack Strategy Books provide students with different strategies they can use to solve words they may not know. I have made these black and white so that students can personalize them. Click the picture below to purchase:
Now that my 2 snow days and my 2 hour delay are almost over, my free time to complete projects will diminish. However, perhaps I will be able to find some time to complete the rest of the projects that I have started.