Sunday, April 29, 2012

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

Throughout the past year I have been working hard to become a more effective Reading teacher... easier said then done. I decided to make a simple packet including forms that I wish I had available. 

Click Here to Purchase!

In this packet there are monthly reading logs (very basic... I never remember to make a new one each month so this should help!), a guided reading handbook for parents, suggested books for students at various second grade levels, and guided reading charts and forms (simple reading rotation schedules, simple running record sheets, guided reading reports, and student response sheets). My plan is to print out the guided reading charts and forms and have them in a binder for easy use next year! 

I hope you enjoy! I know that I am already excited to use this! 

2 comments:

  1. I am moving to second grade and found your blog as I was searching for new resources. I am a new follower.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.great blog!

    ReplyDelete