Monday, January 30, 2012

Tag your it!

Sorry for the formatting. It seems I am having trouble.

Jana from Thinking Out Loud tagged me!

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create twelve new questions
4. Tag 12 people and link them in your post (I tagged 12 but didn't link to them)
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

My 12 Fun Facts:
1. I could eat 2 medium cheese pizzas in one sitting if I allowed myself.
2. My absolute favorite color is orange and someday I WILL drive an orange car!
3. I got to spend my birthday with my five day (now five month old) nephew! It was his first birthday party... hopefully my last.
4. I had the same initials as my sister until she got married and I say I won't do that to my children but maybe just maybe I will.
5. Last year I dreaded teaching reading. This year is quite the opposite! It is the best!
6. I would love to own a Chick-fil-a or a Dunkin Donuts. However, I would probably eat all the profits.
7. Shopping for books is a blast. I wish I could spend more money.
8. I still have to sleep with a light on.
9. I am a huge perfectionist. However, I wish I never had to clean.
10. I own and have seen all of FRIENDS at least 4 times.
11. I used to want to be a doctor.
12. I am "promised" to a wonderful guy who loves me depsite my quirks.,

12 (well 6) questions from Jana::


1.  Which do you prefer picture books or chapter books as read alouds?
I prefer picture books. I love their reactions to the pictures.
2.  Why did you start blogging?
I have tried before but this time I was determined.
3.  What has been the best moment of this year (school or personal)?
Hearing that I had a brand new nephew or getting my promise ring... it is a toss up.
4.  What do you do to unwind, take a breather, from school-related stuff?
Play RockBand.
5.  Class pet...yes or no? Why or why not?
No. I don't need another thing to stress over.
6.  What advice would you give to a new blogger?
Join Linky Parties and Posts like this! It helps! 


My 12 Questions for you:
1. What is the most dreaded part of your day?
2. What is the one most important lesson you want your students to learn?
3. What is your favorite blogpost?
4. Advice for making a schedule more flexible?
5. What motivates you to make it just one more day?
6. What is your favorite song of all time?
7. What is your favorite center to create?
8. Who is your favorite author and why?
9. Where do you grade your work?
10. What was your favorite teaching methods class?
11. Will you ever get a doctorate? 
12. What is your favorite subject and why?

1 comment: