Thursday, January 5, 2012

Now Featuring: Short Vowel Unit

35 pages of short vowel practice and assessment! I have finally put the finishing touches on my short vowel unit. Even though my students are already pretty great with short vowels I cannot wait to use some of these activities with them throughout the rest of the year to review.

Click Here to purchase this product.
Unfortunately, my blog post for tonight is advertising and no cute pictures of my nephew. Hopefully, next time I will have a picture of two of my newly revamped classroom library and perhaps even a preview of the long vowel unit I intend on making. (Depends on how much of a balancing act my life becomes!) 

I am off to get a wonderful night of sleep before FRIDAY and Chick-fil-a Lunch. What motivates you through the week? Me, it's eating Chick-fil-a with my kiddos on Friday. Doesn't take much! 


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and all your ideas. I am awarding you the Versatile blogger award.
    Check it out:
    http://chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com/2012/01/finally-friday.html

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete